Lionel Messi five questions related to
his life (football)
Lionel Messi
Q1 - What’s your first football memory? Lionel Messi: My first memories are from when I was very little, maybe three or four years old playing in my neighbourhood at home. I can picture myself with the ball at my feet from a very young age.
Q2- Looking back on your first weeks and months at Barcelona, were they happy times or bad time?
Both. I was happy to be living in Barcelona and experiencing all those new things. On the other hand, it was hard to be so far away from people. I had to start again, new team-mates, new friends. I also couldn’t play at first because of injury and because there were problems with the paperwork. That start was hard.
Q3-Who were your idols?
I always admired [Pablo] Aimar; he came from River and I followed him a lot.
Q4-Did you have problems with people because you were small?
No, I never had any problems with my height. I was always the smallest kid, at school and in my teams.
Q4-Did you have problems with people because you were small?
No, I never had any problems with my height. I was always the smallest kid, at school and in my teams.
Q5 Is your playing style a result of your education at Barcelona?
My style of play has always been the same. I never tried to develop a specific style. From very young I just played this way. What is certainly true is that I learnt a lot in the youth system. The way we worked here was different. There was a lot of contact with the ball and a lot of work on the tactical system. I came from Argentina where we didn’t do anything like that. Over there it was lots of running and not much more.
BY:-SHASHANK SINGH ( sportsplanet.com)

Good
ReplyDeleteKeep it up bro.... 👌👌👍👍
ReplyDelete